Thank you for considering Essence for all of your medical marijuana needs. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality products and impeccable service in Las Vegas. We source the finest products from our very own cultivation facility and we’re confident that you will be happy with every single purchase you make from us. Signing up with Essence is easy, and we’re always here to help if you have questions. Here are a few things you should know before joining:
- All clients must apply for and receive a medical marijuana registration card. The card is good for one year from the date of issue. After one year you will have to reapply. More information about obtaining a card can be found here.
- If your application for a medical marijuana registration card is denied, you can reapply after six months.
Start the registration process
You may change dispensaries every 30 days, provided you contact the Nevada State Health Division and get approval. Patients are free to shop at any dispensary, but all purchases are tracked in real time so that patients don’t go over the 2 ½ ounce limit per week.
- Your doctor is not legally able to prescribe marijuana. Instead he/she can fill out a physician’s statement that will allow you to apply for a registration card and obtain treatment.
- The state imposes a 2% excise tax on each wholesale and retail sale of marijuana or marijuana products. This is in addition to applicable state and local use taxes.
- Because your medical marijuana treatment program is protected by health privacy laws, your enrollment in the program will always remain private. The only time your information would be released is if and when law enforcement agencies question the legality of marijuana in your possession.
Ready to begin the process of healing yourself from the inside out with one of nature’s most amazing pharmaceuticals? Choose Essence as your primary dispensary. You’ll enjoy unparalleled service and a premium and diverse selection of plants and other products for smoking or ingesting – plus a terrific line of marijuana infused products. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns about the process. Our goal is to help make your treatment program successful and enjoyable.
Please begin by filling out a registration form to bring in for your first visit. We look forward to seeing you!