- All orders must be placed in advance. Any form of in-person or onsite ordering will not be permitted.
- Walkup service is not allowed, and customers/patients are not permitted in the retail store for any reason.
- Customers/patients are required to maintain social distancing by remaining in their vehicle at all times.
- No minors under 21 years of age can be in the vehicle during pickup.
- Onsite consumption of any marijuana or marijuana products is not allowed.
How to create an account & place a pre-order
- Visit our website & Select Your Desired Curbside Pickup Location Menu
- Select the Items that you would like to purchase & Add to Your Cart
- Create an Account by Clicking “Log-In” at the Top of the Menu & add your email, phone number & password
- Enter your Information & Upload Your ID
- When you are ready, select checkout!
What to Expect After You Have Placed a Pre-Order
- After you place an order, you will receive a text confirming that your order has been received by Essence.
- After we prepare your order, you will receive a second text when your order is ready & when to head to the store.
- Before you visit please make sure you have placed a pre-order and have received a confirmation text, you have cash payment & your valid government-issued photo ID.
- When you arrive, please follow instructions from staff/signage with regards to curbside queueing area.
- Once it’s your turn to checkout, we will direct you to a designated parking spot to complete your transaction. Due to social distancing, all items will be placed in your vehicle as hand-to-hand transactions are not permitted.
Las Vegas Marijuana Dispensary Curbside Pickup
What Is Curbside Pickup?
Curbside pickup is one of the fastest and most convenient ways to buy marijuana, and you don’t even need to enter the store. It is a way to stop off at a dispensary curbside pickup, usually a designated parking spot, and to complete your marijuana purchase from the comfort of your vehicle. Cannabis collection for the 21st century, and abiding by social distancing.
How Does Curbside Pickup Work?
We offer a curbside dispensary service and it is an incredibly simple process from start to finish. You place an order via our website. You will need to have an account in order to do this.
You simply need to find a curbside dispensary near you on our list, or one that you are happy to visit. You should select the items you want to purchase, add these to your cart and check out, ensuring you have an up-to-date email and phone number associated with your account.
You will need to enter some information and crucially upload ID to show that you are allowed to buy Marijuana.
Having completed the order, our dispensary curbside pickup team will get to work preparing your products. You will receive a text message when they are ready for collection. When you arrive, staff or signage will lead you to the collection area and the transaction can be completed in your car, as our staff bring the products to you.
How Much Does It Cost?
Though some locations have minimum order values, there is no additional cost applied to the curbside pickup service.
Do I Need Any Documents To Pick Up Medical Marijuana?
Yes, you will require a valid government-issued photo ID to collect your marijuana, this is one of the rules of curbside pickup Nevada and in all of our Las Vegas locations. When it is time to place the order, you will need to upload your photo ID, and the same ID is required to collect. Though marijuana is legal, we need to be confident we are only providing it to those who are allowed to purchase in Nevada.
Is Curbside Pickup Banned In Nevada?
No, curbside pickup is not banned in Nevada, and if someone tells you it is, they have outdated information. In May 2020 curbside pickup was legalized and even encouraged in the area to ensure that people are abiding by social distancing protocols. Dispensaries can now provide an opportunity to collect marijuana without ever leaving your house. Searching for “curbside dispensary near me” might lead you to your local dispensary.
You don’t need to worry about the legalities of curbside pickup, as it is allowed by the state.
Do I Need To Pre-order?
Yes, our order process is clear and relies on people ordering their marijuana before they come to collect it for curbside collection. If you are planning on buying from within the store as you may have done before pickup was legalized then you do not need to have preordered.
Are There Any Limitations For Curbside Pickup?
Yes, we have a few rules that allow us to offer the service. You must be ready with cash payment and your government issued ID, which we will check before serving.
Walkup service is not allowed, so if you have ordered for curbside pickup you must remain in your vehicle. No minors under the age of 21 can be in the vehicle when pickup is made, and none of the marijuana products can be consumed on site. These rules help us to keep our service effective.
What Are The Differences Between Curbside And In-Store Pickup
Orders for in-store pickup must be made online in the same way as curbside pickup, but there are a different set of rules that need to be abided when people come to collect their marijuana products in-store.
If you choose in-store collection then you will also receive a text when your order is ready.
Customers need to wear face coverings at all times currently. Per the Cannabis Compliance Board, Dispensaries in Nevada are required to turn away anyone refusing to wear a face covering. When collecting in-store.
In store, only 10 customers are allowed at any one time. Also, consultations must be conducted either over the phone or by email. We ask all customers in store to keep six feet between them and other customers to abide by social distancing protocol.
Instructions For Pickup From Essence Dispensary
The Essence dispensary pickup process couldn’t be any easier. As well as offering a wide range of products available to collect without ever having to leave your car, we make it incredibly simple. We also offer long opening hours, and the option to choose between in-store or curbside pickup.
Simply choose your products and enter your details, and our team will get your order ready. We send you a text when your order is ready and can direct you to a parking spot for safe collection of any of our wide range of cannabis products.